Sunday, May 10, 2015

What a Ride it Has Been

Well guys the school year is ending and that means it is time to reflect on my blog this year. It's crazy that I have only had this blog for one school year because it seems like it's been forever. I have had so much fun learning the ways of a blogger. I also have learned a lot about myself! I learned my style of writing. I learned that writing a blog can actually be fun. I will hopefully continue this blog during the summer. It will be hard because I will be gone a lot of the time, but I think it would be fun to keep in touch with all you guys. From my first blog to this last one, many things have changed. The only thing that hasn't changed is my passion for the sport. My writing has improved and I can really see the difference.

Thank You all So Much!!! Courtesy of Immunology for the Image


Whether my blog continues or not, there is one thing that we can all count on. That is the fact that baseball doesn't stop and it will be going on all summer and even next year, and the year after that. I know that all of you out there will be watching your favorite teams, hoping that something good happens and your team makes it into the playoffs and then even wins the World Series. Well guys, I want to let you know that won't happen unless you are an Angels fan because that is the team that is winning it all this year.

I hope that you guys have enjoyed reading my lame blog posts. I have had a ton of fun writing them and keeping up with the baseball world. Keep in touch with me! If you have any questions or want to contact me you can reach me by emailing me at ndavis18@pcstudents.us. It has been a fun year guys and I loved sharing it with you guys. Until next time!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment