Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas! It has been a great break for me and I have been getting lots of skiing in this break. Today I was given new skis from the old jolly man. I got to take my new skis out for some runs and it was great! The Holidays always seem to be a great time of year.

I may not post for a couple of days because I am going camping in the Uintah mountains and will not have service to post. I am posting this now to talk about the Holidays. In my last post I asked if anyone was doing anything for the Holidays. For anyone reading this, maybe you could comment if you are going to be doing anything or if you have done something you want to talk about. I will respond no matter what.

Courtesy of Pinterest for this image


I will not be analyzing a team today, but I will talk about what I am going to be doing a little more in depth. So, I have already analyzed and predicted the Arizona Diamondbacks and will continue to talk about teams. I was wondering if you guys would like to see it by division or alphabetically. I have started alphabetically, but I can very much switch over.

Doing it by division would make it easier for you guys to understand because I would create a bracket type prediction. As in I would tell what place each team would place in their division. It would be more organized. However, I could also do it alphabetically if that's what you guys would like to see. Let me know what would be better! Hope you guys have a good Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment