Monday, December 8, 2014

New Ideas?

Hello fellow fans that I don't have. As you all know, I have decided that I am going to start something new and I was wondering if you guys were interested in it.

First, I would go through every team in the MLB most likely in alphabetical order and predict what is going to happen and maybe talk about what trades they have made or should make. I would also talk about why I feel this way about each team.

I could either do this or decide to talk about trades which I personally think can get boring because everyone can talk statistics. If I use my opinion to formulate records and how teams will do, I think that it will be more fun for you guys to read and for me to write.

I am not sure about the details yet. I could either do the teams alphabetically, by poll, or by division. Each week or depending on how often I post, I could have a survey and whatever team wins, I'll predict this one. I'll need you guys to help me out on what to do because without you, this plan kind of fails. You can leave a comment or take the surveys which would help me tons.

Also, if you have any other ideas that I could use to make my blog better, or if you guys want me to fix something, I am glad to take advice. I know I am new at blogging and I make mistakes all the time as I learn.

Thanks Psdcovers for the Awesome Image!

No comments:

Post a Comment