Wednesday, October 22, 2014

World Series Game 2 - What to Expect?




For all of the Royal fans out there I honestly feel bad about last nights game. I couldn't bear to watch the game anymore and tuned out in the 8th inning. I could't have been more wrong. It's one thing that I didn't want the Giants to win but it's another thing when a team gets blown away. I like close games not blowouts!

Well, I'm going to forget about the last game after this and hopefully see the Royals pick up a win tonight. First things first, Shields was definitely not on his game last night. Early in the game giving up that three run home run to Pence was devastating. I know it's hard to come back from a blow that big but COME ON! The Royals let it slip out of their hands and let it get away from them. This happens all the time in sports, but the next step the Royals need to take is to forget about everything that happened and start over.

There is a reason why the World Series is the best out of seven games. This is to see which team is really better? I know the people that may happen to be reading this blog happen to want the Giants to win the World Series and what I'm going to say to that is..... keep it going. Last night the Giants had it going for them all and I thought it was a good performance. However, I've seen it many times and wouldn't be surprised if the Giants get a little cocky and start to fall behind. It's happens all the time to many different teams.

My predictions for this game is that the Royals will win in a close battle. You all probably think I'm stupid and what I have to say to that is... MAYBE. I really think that the Royals showed potential in game one and that they can pick up the slack and win today. I know it will be tough and the Giants are arguable better. But when it comes down to it I want the Royals to win and I feel like they will win!

GO ROYALS!    
Image courtesy of Mccovey Chronicles 

No comments:

Post a Comment